A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your computer browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your computer, if your browser’s preferences allow it. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access its own cookies, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Cookies can be used to follow your activity and that information helps us to understand your preferences and improve your experience. Analytics cookies used in Cuende.com do not collect personal information from you, and we can not combine the general information collected through cookies with other personal information you may provide to personally identify you.
You can configure browser settings not to accept cookies from all websites. You have the opportunity to set your web browser to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time.
- How to change your cookie settings in Internet Explorer 9
- How to change your cookie settings in Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- How to change your cookie settings in Firefox
- How to change your cookie settings in Google Chrome
- How to change your cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
- How to change your cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
- How to change your cookie settings in Android
Please be aware, however, that when you choose to reject cookies, this choice may limit the functionality of some websites and you may lose access to some of its features.
LIST OF COOKIES
Third party cookies used on this website
|Provider||Cookies||Cookie age||Aditional information|
Feel free to contact us if you need more information.